You can integrate your Webflow store with Facebook or Google in Settings (left panel) > Ecommerce > integrations.
To sync new and existing products with a third-party service:
- Click the service name under inventory sync
- Turn sync inventory “on” (publish your site first to enable this option)
- Copy the data feed URL
- Save the setting to activate the feed
You’ll need this data feed URL to sync your products with your Facebook store.
The feed will not work and will be disabled if you unpublish your site or turn the sync off.
- Sync your Ecommerce order data with your Shippo account
- Syncing products to Facebook Catalog Manager
- Setting up Instagram Shopping
- Syncing products to Google Merchant Center