Point your Cloudflare domain to Webflow
When setting up your domain with Cloudflare, be sure to switch the orange cloud under status to just DNS (greyed out).
Some DNS providers are limited in the configurations they provide (such as the one A Record limit). As an alternative, you can point your custom domain to a third-party DNS provider (like Cloudflare which offers a free option).
To point your Cloudflare domain to Webflow:
- Direct NS records from your registrar to your Cloudflare account
- Add a CNAME record for the www.domain pointing to proxy-ssl.webflow.com
- Add a CNAME record for the root domain pointing to proxy-ssl.webflow.com
- Click the orange cloud icons to set them to DNS Only
- Set your TTL to 2 minutes
- Add your custom domains to Webflow
- Turn on SSL hosting
- Set either domain as the default
- Publish your site to your custom domain.
It can take up to 48 hours for your DNS settings to fully propagate.