Alloy lets you connect 80+ ecommerce apps with your Webflow ecommerce site. Once you connect your Webflow account to Alloy, you can automate any of the following actions:
- Sending order notifications
- Managing returns, exchanges, and refunds
- Updating customer support tickets
- Rewarding customers with loyalty points
- Scheduling programmatic marketing campaigns
- Aggregating customer data
All Webflow workflows begin with a “trigger block.” These include:
- Form Submission
- Inventory Changed
- New Order
- Order Changed
- Site published
How does Alloy Automation work?
Alloy Automation is a no code automation tool for ecommerce. We’ve built a drag and drop interface for any merchant to put together workflows to automate tasks across fulfillments, marketing, customer support, & more. You can construct workflows that are initiated with a “trigger block.” This could be when a new order is created, a customer views a marketing email, or simply once a week. When a workflow is triggered, the following “action blocks” then carry out the specified work.
Connecting Webflow to Alloy
Once you have your Alloy account set-up go to your dashboard and click “+ New Workflow” in the top left corner. Select “Start from Scratch”
Give your workflow a name and then choose the Webflow trigger block. At this point you will need to authenticate your account. Click the dropdown “Account” > “+ Add New Account” > Authenticate.
You will be redirected to Webflow to login and verify your account. Once you are logged in give Alloy permission to access any projects you want automated.
Examples of Alloy at Work
Alloy currently offers over 80 ecommerce app integrations and are adding new integrations constantly. They also work with webhook and 3rd-party API, so you can do almost anything with your Alloy account. Here are some of the most popular integrations and workflows to get you started.
SMS Marketing: PostScript, Tone, Klaviyo, and more
- When a new customer places an order, send them a 10% off discount code 90 days later
- When a customer abandons their cart, send them a text reminding them about the order
- When a new product is launched, send a text message to customers who bought similar items
Email Marketing: Klaviyo, Omnisend, Mailchimp
- When a customer’s order is delivered, send them an email asking them to leave a review
- When a customer opens a marketing email, send them a follow-up email or text 3 days later
- When a customer hits a lifetime spend threshold send them a discount or gift via email
Customer Support: Gorgias, Zendesk
- When a customer requests a return, create a ticket in Gorgias, generate a return shipping label, and send it to the customer
- When a customer places an order, update their customer ticket, if they have spent over a threshold then tag them as a VIP
Supply Chain: Webflow, ShipHero, ShipBob, Shippo
- When a customer places an order, send out order and delivery confirmation messages, send the order info to your 3PL, and add the order tracking to the customer ticket
- When you are low in-stock, generate a PO for a replenishment order, and send it to your supplier
Data Aggregation: Google
- Whenever a new customer is created in Shopify, add them to your marketing lists, customer support, and centralized Google Sheet customer database