Each project has its own billing and hosting info page (Projects setting → Billing) where you can learn all about the active site plan and invoices related to this project.
In this lesson
- Billing info
- Past Invoices
- Client Billing
See the billing and hosting info for the project, including:
- Site — Subdomain of this project
- Plan Name/Price/frequency — How much you’re paying and when (per month or per year)
- Subscription status — Is the subscription active or past due
- Billing period start — When was the plan purchased/renewed
- Billing period end — When does the plan expire
Cancel site plan
You can cancel your site plan from the Billing page. This will instantly unpublish your site and remove your custom domains.
All past invoices for this project will be listed under this section. Here you can see the date, the plan name, and the total amount paid for each invoice.
To open any past invoice, you can click on the amount paid. You can also download the invoice by clicking on the Download as PDF link.
For client projects, you can automate your client billing and make extra every month. Learn all about Client Billing.